The DM32 WiFi is a dual channel touchscreen manometer /differential pressure gauge for Blower Door and DucTester operation. It’s small, lightweight, and exceptionally intuitive to use. It can be controlled with a computer (MS Windows only) or any Android or iOS smart device. DM32 WiFi can be connected via WiFi, Ethernet, or USB. Ethernet cables of 100 m / 328 ft segments can be used, offering an unlimited distance of reliable control, without the need for pressure tube extensions.
Included with the DM32 WiFi is a package of analytical software, developed exclusively for the DM32 WiFi, to equip testers with the most comprehensive tools available to collect, export, and evaluate air leakage testing results
New DM32 WiFi features developed in the future can be updated easily onto the gauge from the internet.
- 3.2” color touchscreen
- Pre-calibrated digital pressure sensors with a new 5 year calibration schedule
- Visual Display of “Device” and “Range”
- High capacity (4200 mAh) rechargeable battery (Lithium polymer)- test for 10 hours on a single charge
- Color coded tapered tube connections don’t leak and allow easy release
- Test at any pressure
- WiFi- run a test wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Wired (Ethernet or USB) networking capability
- Software for automatic test control, data acquisition, and remote control and monitoring with a virtual simulator on PC (MS Windows only).
- Free online updates
- Standard USB charger
Retrotec manometer features:
- New 5 year recommended gauge calibration interval
- Automatically test at a desired test pressure – gauge controls the fan to hold the room pressure
- Shows results extrapolated to a specified reference pressure for adherence to exact standard requirements
- Test at a constant Fan Speed
- Neutralize pressure between zones with “Set to Zero” control
- Automatically zeroes the sensors every 30 seconds, to ensure accurate results.
- Display results averaged between 1 second and 2 minutes, to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Baseline function measures and removes background pressures on Channel A not induced by the fan
1 x DM32 WiFi Digital Gauge Package
- DM32 WiFi Dual Channel Color Touchscreen Manometer
- USB Cable, 6′ (1.8 m)
- Cat5 Cable, 7′ (2 m) Blue
- DM32 USB Charging Module (120V/60Hz, 240V/50Hz, or 110V/50Hz)
- DM32 Software Suite (Virtual Gauge, DM32 Configurator, Data Logger, and DM32 USB driver)
- Gauge Case
- DM32 Magnetic Clip
- ISO17025 calibration of DM32
- Gauge Calibration Verification Report